Last updated November 1, 2022
We are glad to provide you with excellent dental services while also respecting your privacy. This notice discloses the privacy practices for information collected by this website, including:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared;
- How you can ensure the accuracy of the information;
- Our security procedures designed to protect the misuse of your information; and
- Your options regarding the use of your data.
Collection, Use, And Sharing Of Information
Our website permits us to access information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We are the sole owners of such information collected on this site; we do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We use your information to respond to your inquiries and requests, primarily to ensure we are meeting your expectations for dental services. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests and to provide you with outstanding care.
Your Access To And Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. By using the contact form on our website, you can:
- Request a description of the information we have about you, if any;
- Correct any inaccurate information;
- Direct us to delete information related to you;
- And share any concern you have about our use of information.
Keeping Your Private Information Secure
In an abundance of caution, we suggest that you not use our contact form to email us confidential information. While we will not disclose such information to anyone beyond those necessary to facilitate our care of you, such information could possibly be intercepted in transit by unauthorized entities.
While it may seem funny, our dental website uses “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s computer or device to improve access to our site and to identify you as a repeat visitor. For example, cookies eliminate the need for you to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to remember the interests of our patients to enhance their experience on our site. So our cookies are safe for your teeth and help us serve you better! Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.